Every now and then Amazon and American Express team up to offer their customers special promotions. The catch? It's by invitation only. But, don't let that scare you away - It's super easy to activate the promotion if you qualify.
Right now certain Amazon customers can qualify for an American Express Membership Rewards points promotion credit for up to $30 of savings when you spend $60 or more on eligible products and use your Membership Rewards points to pay for some of the purchase.
How it works
You must have an Amazon account and be an American Express Membership Rewards member.
- Use this link to see if you qualify on Amazon.com. Make sure you are logged in.
- If you qualify, simply activate the promotion credit by clicking the "Click to Activate" button.
- Add $60 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your cart.
- When you're ready to check out, go to your shopping cart. Make sure Membership Rewards points is set as your payment method.
To redeem this offer, pay for at least a portion of your purchase using Membership Rewards points. You do not need to pay for the entire order with points (you can add a credit card or other payment method for the balance.)
This is a limited time offer so don't delay!
As an Amazon Associate FinanceBuzz earns from qualifying purchases.
Best Luxury Travel Benefits
- 60,000 Membership Rewards point welcome offer
- 5X points on eligible flights and hotels
- $15 in free U.S. Uber rides each month ($20 in December)
- $200 airline fee credit each year
- Access to Centurion and Priority Pass airport lounges
- Terms apply