Hurry! Earn up to 100k Membership Rewards Points on The American Express Business Platinum Card
BREAKING: For a limited time only, earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points on The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN.
Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 MR Points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
As many of you know, American Express (Amex) limits Welcome Offers to once per lifetime, meaning you can only receive the bonus one time. Because of this, many people try to hold out until the Welcome Offer on the Amex Card they want is at an all-time high, which can require a lot of patience since those offers are generally targeted and not available to the public at all times.
The Business Platinum® Card comes with some of the most amazing perks and benefits:
- 5X Membership Rewards® (MR) points on flights and prepaid hotels using amextravel.com
- 50% more MR points on eligible purchases of $5,000 or more (up to 1 million points annually)
- Get 35% points back if you pay with Points for all or part of a qualifying flight
- Also, receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights using amextravel.com
- ...and let's not forget about the Centurion lounges – they’re on another level!
As mentioned, usually you need to be targeted to get one of these elevated Welcome Offers. Or, you can try to use a combination of incognito windows, VPNs or the card match tool to track down these hugely coveted offers, but it's still not guaranteed.
In fact, it can be so difficult to find that a few members of FBZ Elite - Travel and Points have turned it into a running joke.
Amex Membership Rewards (MR) Points are known to be some of the most valuable points available, and many of the Amex Platinum Cards are arguably the best cards on the market today.
If you’ve been waiting for an offer like this, we highly suggest taking advantage of it, as long as your business can meet the minimum spend requirement. Since it’s only publicly available for a limited time (offer ends 8/8/18), the sooner the better.