So many low-interest credit cards now offer extended periods of 0% APR on balance transfers or 0% APR periods on purchases. You can often find a credit card with a great sign-up bonus and cash back rewards, too. Find the best credit card for you below.
Some of these cards offer additional rewards or cash back in addition to the introductory 0% APR rate. Make sure to check out the details for every card and consider the best one for your personal finance situation and goals.
BankAmericard®️ credit card
If you have lingering credit card debt with high interest rate charges from other cards, the BankAmericard®️ credit card can help you squash that debt without pesky charges.
Enjoy a 0% introductory APR on purchases for 18 billing cycles (then 15.24% - 25.24% variable). You also get a 0% APR for 18 billing cycles for any qualifying balance transfers made in the first 60 days (then 15.24% - 25.24% variable).
This card has a $0 annual fee, which is perfect for someone looking to pay down debt, not add to it.
You can also enjoy a generous welcome offer. Earn a $100 statement credit online bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. That should be super easy for most people to earn with their regular spending habits.
Plus, sometimes credit cards will charge penalty APR if you have late payments, but there is no penalty APR with the BankAmericard®️ credit card. This credit card can be powerful for helping to get your finances in order.
Wells Fargo Reflect® Card
Imagine getting 18 months with 0% interest on a balance transfer or a big purchase. Sounds great — right? What if you could also extend the intro APR by an additional 3 months by making on-time minimum monthly payments? It's possible with this industry-leading card — the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card Rates and Fees.
If you want to kick high-interest credit card debt to the curb, this is one of the best get-out-of-debt cards available. Transfer your high interest debt to this card with a 0% intro APR for up to 21 months from account opening on qualifying balance transfers. Your payments can go directly to paying down your balance without incurring a pile of additional charges. That could save you hundreds of dollars in interest!
It doesn't just stop with balance transfers though. Cardholders also get a generous intro APR of 0% for up to 21 months from account opening on purchases. After the intro period for purchases and balance transfers, then APR is 15.24% - 27.24% variable.
The best part? There's no annual fee.
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card can be a versatile card to have in your wallet. This card is especially great for making sure you earn a good rewards rate on your everyday purchases.
With this card you can earn 1.5% cash back rewards on every purchase, every day; plus unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel. You can also earn a $200 cash back bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months. That's a pretty easily attainable welcome offer!
New cardholders get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months after account opening (then 16.49% to 26.49% variable).
Plus, this card offers 0% intro APR on balance transfers for the first 15 months and then 16.49% to 26.49% variable APR after the introductory period. So, you can use this card to earn rewards and also pay down debt.
With this card, you also enjoy a $0 annual fee!
Citi Custom Cash℠ Card
The Citi Custom Cash℠ Card can be a powerful card for cashback rewards, and it offers a very compelling intro APR offer. With this card, enjoy an intro APR of 0% for 15 months and then 16.24% to 26.24% (variable) after the introductory period.
This card has a unique rewards structure. You automatically receive a 5% rewards rate on purchases in your top eligible spending category each billing cycle (up to the first $500 spent, and then 1% cash back after that). So, you can earn quite a bit of cash back in the category where you spend the most!
As a welcome offer, new cardholders can earn $200 cash back when they spend $750 in first 3 months. For many people, that's very accessible to attain.
This card offers 0% intro APR on balance transfers for the first 15 months and then 16.24% to 26.24% (variable) APR after the introductory period. So, this can be a fantastic card for paying down debt and saving money on interest.
The best part? The annual fee is $0!
The BankAmericard®️ credit card is a great choice for almost everyone. Who doesn't love 18 billing cycles with 0% interest on a balance transfer or a big purchase — all without an annual fee?
- Intro APR: Enjoy a 0% introductory APR on purchases for 18 billing cycles then 15.24% - 25.24% variable. You also get a 0% APR for 18 billing cycles for any qualifying balance transfers made in the first 60 days then 15.24% - 25.24% variable.
- No annual fee: The BankAmericard has a $0 annual fee, which is perfect for someone looking to pay down debt, not add to it.
- Access to FICO score: When you’re trying to pay down debt and build credit, it’s important to know where you stand. BankAmericard gives cardholders access to their FICO credit score for free online or through the Bank of America mobile app.
- No-penalty APR: Sometimes credit cards will charge penalty APR if you fall behind on your payments. Typically this is higher than the APR on regular purchases. There is no penalty APR with the BankAmericard.
- Security: Stay safe with the BankAmericard. It offers fraud protection, including alerts to any suspicious spending patterns. Cardholders always receive a $0 liability guarantee for fraudulent transactions.
Great for 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases
- Intro APR on qualifying balance transfers and purchases
- FICO Credit score monitoring
- No annual fee
- Apply Now
- $100 statement credit online bonus after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- 0% Introductory APR for 18 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 15.24% - 25.24% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee (min $10) applies to all balance transfers.
- No annual fee.
- No penalty APR. Paying late won't automatically raise your interest rate (APR). Other account pricing and terms apply.
- Access your FICO® Score for free within Online Banking or your Mobile Banking app.
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap.
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
0% intro APR for 18 billing cycles on purchases and qualifying balance transfers, then 15.24% - 25.24% variable
Why we like it
- 0% intro APR for 18 billing cycles on purchases and qualifying balance transfers, then 15.24% - 25.24% variable
- $100 early spend bonus
- Unlimited on all purchases
- $0 annual fee
- Apply Now