So many low-interest credit cards now offer extended periods of 0% APR on balance transfers or 0% APR periods on purchases. You can often find a credit card with a great sign-up bonus and cash back rewards, too. Find the best credit card for you below.
Some of these cards offer additional rewards or cash back in addition to the introductory 0% APR rate. Make sure to check out the details for every card and consider the best one for your personal finance situation and goals.
BankAmericard® credit card
Imagine getting a break from paying credit card interest. You could dramatically change your financial picture with this industry-leading low-interest card - the BankAmericard® credit card.
If you want to kick high-interest credit card debt to the curb, this is one of the best get-out-of-debt cards available. Transfer your high interest debt to this card with an intro APR on balance transfers and purchases. (See terms for APR details.) Your payments can go directly to paying down your balance without incurring a pile of additional charges. That could save you hundreds of dollars in interest!
The best part? There's no annual fee.
Wells Fargo Reflect® Card
Imagine getting 18 months with 0% interest on a balance transfer or a big purchase. Sounds great — right? What if you could also extend the intro APR by an additional 3 months by making on-time minimum monthly payments? It's possible with this industry-leading card — the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card Rates and Fees.
If you want to kick high-interest credit card debt to the curb, this is one of the best get-out-of-debt cards available. Transfer your high interest debt to this card with a 0% intro APR for up to 21 months from account opening on qualifying balance transfers. Your payments can go directly to paying down your balance without incurring a pile of additional charges. That could save you hundreds of dollars in interest!
It doesn't just stop with balance transfers though. Cardholders also get a generous intro APR of 0% for up to 21 months from account opening on purchases. After the intro period for purchases and balance transfers, then APR is 15.99% - 27.99% variable.
The best part? There's no annual fee.
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card can be a versatile card to have in your wallet. This card is especially great for making sure you earn a good rewards rate on your everyday purchases.
With this card you can earn 1.5% cash back rewards on every purchase, every day; plus unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel. You can also earn a $200 cash back bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months. That's a pretty easily attainable welcome offer!
New cardholders get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months after account opening (then 17.99% to 27.99% (variable)).
Plus, this card offers 0% intro APR on balance transfers for the first 15 months and then 17.99% to 27.99% (variable) APR after the introductory period. So, you can use this card to earn rewards and also pay down debt.
With this card, you also enjoy a $0 annual fee!
Citi Custom Cash℠ Card
The Citi Custom Cash℠ Card can be a powerful card for cashback rewards, and it offers a very compelling intro APR offer. With this card, enjoy an intro APR of 0% for 15 months and then 16.99% to 26.99% (variable) after the introductory period.
This card has a unique rewards structure. You automatically receive a 5% rewards rate on purchases in your top eligible spending category each billing cycle (up to the first $500 spent, and then 1% cash back after that). So, you can earn quite a bit of cash back in the category where you spend the most!
As a welcome offer, new cardholders can earn $200 cash back when they spend $1,500 in first 6 months. For many people, that's very accessible to attain.
This card offers 0% intro APR on balance transfers for the first 15 months and then 16.99% to 26.99% (variable) APR after the introductory period. So, this can be a fantastic card for paying down debt and saving money on interest.
The best part? The annual fee is $0!
The BankAmericard® credit card is a great choice for almost everyone.
- Access to FICO score: When you’re trying to pay down debt and build credit, it’s important to know where you stand. BankAmericard gives cardholders access to their FICO credit score for free online or through the Bank of America mobile app.
- No-penalty APR: Sometimes credit cards will charge penalty APR if you fall behind on your payments. Typically this is higher than the APR on regular purchases. There is no penalty APR with the BankAmericard.
- Security: Stay safe with the BankAmericard. It offers fraud protection, including alerts to any suspicious spending patterns. Cardholders always receive a $0 liability guarantee for fraudulent transactions.
Great for See Terms Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases
- Extensive intro APR on qualifying balance transfers and purchases
- FICO Credit score monitoring
- No annual fee
- Apply Now
- No annual fee.
- No penalty APR. Paying late won't automatically raise your interest rate (APR). Other account pricing and terms apply.
- Access your FICO® Score for free within Online Banking or your Mobile Banking app.
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap.
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
See Terms intro APR for 21 billing cycles on purchases and qualifying balance transfers, then See Terms
Why we like it
- Competitive See Terms intro APR for 21 billing cycles on purchases and qualifying balance transfers, then See Terms
- $0 annual fee
- Apply Now