Accor and the Accor Live Limitless loyalty program are often overlooked by travel enthusiasts because the France-based brand isn’t as familiar to many U.S. travelers. With fewer than 50 hotels to choose from throughout the U.S., domestic travelers may not have had the opportunity to stay at Accor properties, which include Fairmont, Sofitel, and Delano brand hotels.
However, if you travel abroad, it’s likely you’ll run into multiples of the more than 5,500 Accor properties located in over 100 countries around the world. With this many hotels available, it makes sense for globetrotters to consider joining the Accor Live Limitless rewards program to earn points on their travels. This is especially true as Accor is now included among Capital One transfer partners, which means award travelers can use the points they’ve earned with some of the best travel credit cards to book at Accor properties.
Hotel loyalty programs are typically free to join and offer complimentary rewards and benefits for loyal guests. Here, you’ll learn how the Accor Live Limitless program works and what kinds of benefits it offers to its members.
- What is the Accor Live Limitless program?
- What are the Accor Live Limitless program tiers?
- How to earn Accor Live Limitless program points
- How to redeem Accor Live Limitless rewards points
- How to sign up for the Accor Live Limitless program
- FAQs about the Accor Live Limitless program
- The bottom line on the Accor Live Limitless program
What is the Accor Live Limitless program?
Accor Live Limitless allows members to earn points on every eligible stay at an Accor property. It’s free to join on the Accor website and highly recommended if you’re traveling through areas with high concentrations of Accor hotels, like Europe, Asia, Australia, and certain parts of South America.
You can earn rewards points for a hotel booking, as well as activities and purchases made during your stay at the hotel. This could include purchased meals, spa treatments, paid TV programs, mini bar purchases, and more.
Once you’ve earned enough rewards points, you can redeem points for a variety of things, including award nights to stay at hotels for free within the Accor group of properties. As you stay at more Accor hotels and continue earning rewards, you’ll also qualify for ascending status levels within the Accor Live Limitless program.
Each tier has its own unique benefits that can enhance your overall experience at Accor hotels and make it easier to earn more rewards. The Accor Live Limitless program makes the most sense if you travel to areas with Accor properties frequently. Otherwise, you run the risk of losing any points you’ve earned; unfortunately, they expire after 12 months without an eligible stay at an Accor hotel.
What are the Accor Live Limitless program tiers?
|Tier name||Qualifications needed||Benefits|
Before jumping into the breakdown of each program tier, it’s essential to note that rewards points and status points are not the same. You earn both types of points on eligible stays at Accor hotels, but you’ll typically earn more rewards points than status points. Rewards points are used for redemptions like award nights, whereas status points count only toward achieving different status levels within the Accor Live Limitless program.
Here are the rates at which you can earn both rewards points and status points:
If you join the Accor Live Limitless program, you automatically achieve Classic status. Because there’s no cost to join Accor’s rewards program, it’s definitely worth it to create a membership on the Accor website. You’ll enjoy free benefits and have the opportunity to earn points on your stays.
ALL Classic benefits include:
- ALL customer care: Access the ALL customer support line for assistance or any inquiries.
- Member rates: Receive discounted rates at more than 3,000 participating hotels.
- Advance access to private sales: Access exclusive rates 48 hours before non-members, two times per year.
- Online check-in/fast checkout: Reduce the time needed to check in and check out with online/fast services.
- Free internet: Enjoy free internet access at all hotels.
- Free local phone calls: Local calls are free at Fairmont and Swissôtel properties.
- Free daily newspaper: Digital or paper newspapers are offered for free at Fairmont and Swissôtel properties.
- Health club and sports facilities: Receive complimentary access to health club and sports facilities. Fairmont Fit charges a small service fee for Classic members.
- Hotel spa discount: Receive 10% off Willow Stream spa treatments and products at Fairmont hotels.
- Hotel store discount: Receive 10% off at Fairmont hotels retail stores.
- Priority welcome at Fairmont properties: Access the Priority Welcome private desk at Fairmont properties.
- Partner offers and discounts: Access pre-sales tickets at Accor Arena, up to 15% discount on car rentals, up to 10% discount on Priority Pass lounges, $25 discount on first order with Luggage Free, and more.
The next tier up from Classic in the Accor Live Limitless program is the Silver tier, and it’s the first tier with qualification requirements. To achieve Silver status, you’ll need to stay 10 nights at Accor properties or earn 2,000 status points by spending 800 euros in eligible expenses, which is about $937 (as of Oct. 2, 2020).
ALL Silver benefits include:
- All Classic benefits: Automatically receive all Classic benefits as a Silver member.
- Priority waiting list for Swissôtel properties: Receive priority waiting list benefits for Swissôtel properties when rooms are fully booked.
- Health club and sports facilities: Receive complimentary access to health club and sports facilities.
- Priority welcome: Access the Priority Welcome private desk at any Accor hotel.
- Late checkout: Receive late checkout benefits upon request and when available.
- Welcome drink: Receive one complimentary welcome drink per stay. Offered beverages may vary by hotel.
- Partner offers and discounts: Access pre-sales tickets at Accor Arena, up to 15% discount on car rentals, up to 13% discount on Priority Pass lounges, $50 discount on first order with Luggage Free, and more.
The mid-level tier for the Accor Live Limitless program is Gold status. To achieve Gold status, you’ll need to stay 30 nights at Accor properties or earn 7,000 status points by spending 2,800 euros in eligible expenses, which is about $3,281 (as of Oct. 2, 2020).
ALL Gold benefits include:
- All Silver benefits: Automatically receive all Silver benefits as a Gold member.
- Guaranteed room up to three days before arrival: For eligible hotels and stays, you’ll get a guaranteed room up to three days before arrival.
- Hotel spa discount: Receive 10% off Willow Stream spa treatments and products at Fairmont hotels and a 20% discount at Swissôtel properties.
- Early check-in or late checkout: Receive early check-in or late checkout benefits upon request and when available.
- Turndown service: Receive daily turndown service at MGallery, Sofitel Legend, SO Sofitel, and Sofitel hotels.
- Welcome gift: Receive a welcome gift at participating hotels.
- Complimentary room upgrade: Receive a complimentary room upgrade to the next eligible room category at check-in, when available. Receive a better room if in the same category if a room in the next room category isn’t available.
- Partner offers and discounts: Access pre-sales tickets at Accor Arena, up to 15% discount on car rentals, up to 14% discount on Priority Pass lounges, $75 discount on first order with Luggage Free, and more.
When you earn Accor Live Limitless Platinum status, you can access more luxurious benefits. To achieve Platinum status, you’ll need to stay 60 nights at Accor properties or earn 14,000 status points by spending 5,600 euros in eligible expenses, which is about $6,652 (as of Oct. 2, 2020).
ALL Platinum benefits include:
- All Gold benefits: Automatically receive all Gold benefits as a Platinum member.
- Dedicated customer service line: Platinum members receive access to a dedicated ALL customer service line.
- Guaranteed room up to two days before arrival: For eligible hotels and stays, you’ll get a guaranteed room up to two days before arrival.
- Suite Night Upgrade: Receive two Suite Night Upgrades upon reaching Platinum status and more as you earn more status points. Get a guaranteed upgrade to a suite when you use a Suite Night Upgrade.
- Premium Wi-Fi when available: Receive free premium Wi-Fi in all hotels that offer this service.
- Hotel spa discount: Receive 10% off Willow Stream spa treatments and products at Fairmont hotels, a 20% discount at Swissôtel properties, and a 10% discount at Raffles Spa treatments and at Thalassa Sea & Spa institutes.
- Hotel store discount: Receive 10% off at Fairmont hotels retail stores and a 15% discount at Raffles retail stores.
- Early check-in and late checkout: Receive both early check-in and late checkout benefits upon request and when available.
- Complimentary breakfast every day: Receive a complimentary breakfast at hotels in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Executive Lounge access: Access the executive lounge, if available, at any Accor hotel. This doesn’t include the Fairmont Gold Lounge.
- Complimentary soft drinks from the minibar: Receive complimentary soft drinks from the minibar at Mgallery hotels.
- Ironing service: Receive complimentary ironing services for one piece per stay at Pullman hotels.
- Hotel restaurant and bar benefits: Receive 10% discount at Mercure restaurants when staying at the hotel and priority reservations at eligible Raffles restaurants with 24-hour notice.
- Partner offers and discounts: Access pre-sales tickets at Accor Arena, up to 15% discount on car rentals, up to 15% discount on Priority Pass lounges, $100 discount on first order with Luggage Free, and more.
The highest attainable tier for Accor Live Limitless members is Diamond status. To achieve Diamond status, you’ll need to earn 26,000 status points by spending 10,400 euros in eligible expenses, which is about $12,190 (as of Oct. 2, 2020). There is no option to achieve this status by staying a certain number of nights at Accor properties.
ALL Diamond benefits include:
- All Platinum benefits: Automatically receive all Platinum benefits as a Diamond member.
- Complimentary breakfast on weekends: Receive a complimentary breakfast on weekends at all Accor hotels.
- Dining and spa rewards: Receive four vouchers worth 25 euros each, which is about $29 (as of Oct. 30, 2020) to use on meals or spa treatments. These can be used even if you aren’t staying at the applicable hotel.
- Gift a Gold status: Gift another ALL member with Gold status. This gifted status lasts for the same period as your current status.
How to earn Accor Live Limitless program points
The most common way to earn points with any hotel loyalty program is by booking paid stays at the hotels within the program. With Accor Live Limitless, it’s the same. However, you also have options to earn additional points by using certain credit cards, dining, shopping, and more.
Here are the different ways to earn Accor Live Limitless program points:
Every time you book a paid stay at a participating Accor hotel, you’ll earn rewards points. You can also earn points for purchases made during your stay at the hotel, including on meals or spa treatments. Make sure to include your membership number when making reservations so your points are always attributed correctly.
Certain credit cards can earn rewards that can be transferred to your Accor Live Limitless account. This makes it easy to earn rewards points on just about any purchases you make, even when you aren’t traveling. If you compare credit cards, very few offer the option to transfer points or miles to Accor.
Here are the credit cards that include Accor Live Limitless as a transfer partner:
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card: Earn 100,000 bonus miles after spending $20,000 in the first 12 months (or earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months). You also get 2X miles on every purchase, every day. This card has a $95 annual fee, but you receive helpful benefits like TSA PreCheck or Global Entry fee credit, rental car insurance, and extended warranty protection to offset the annual cost.
- Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card: Earn 20,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months. You also get 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day. This card has a $0 annual fee, so it’s easy to focus on earning rewards without worrying about an annual cost. You also receive rental car insurance and extended warranty protection for purchases.
Participating bars and restaurants at eligible Accor properties provide opportunities to earn ALL rewards points, even if you aren’t staying at the hotel. To earn rewards points at these locations, it’s as simple as downloading the Accor ALL app on your compatible device and then registering and linking a credit card in the app.
When you use your linked credit card at participating restaurants, you’ll earn points on those purchases. Check the Accor restaurant map to see where you can go out to earn points while eating a great meal.
The Accor Collections page provides offers to earn points from your favorite online retailers and brands. To earn points, log into your ALL account and click on an available offer to start shopping. The offers tell you how many points you’ll earn for how much you spend.
For more options to earn points, consider the many partnerships Accor has with a wide range of companies. Accor partners include Air France KLM, Qatar Airways, Europcar, Hertz, and more. Through these partnerships, you can earn points by flying with partner airlines, renting cars, and more.
How to redeem Accor Live Limitless rewards points
Accor provides plenty of ways to redeem your rewards points, though booking award nights at Accor properties may often be the best option. For the most part, loyalty programs provide the most value on redemptions that align with the services the company provides. For example, Accor is a hotel brand, so booking a hotel room would make the most sense when deciding on points redemptions. The same goes for airlines and booking flights with points you earn with their loyalty programs.
However, you still have a variety of other redemption options to choose from:
- Onefinestay: For more lodging options outside of typical Accor properties, check out Onefinestay. This private rental brand owned by Accor provides beautiful homes for you to rent all over the world.
- Experiences: Do you want to see a live sporting event or concert, or float in a hot air balloon in Tuscany? With Accor Limitless Experiences, you can use your rewards to have unforgettable moments.
- Dining: Use your rewards to pay for meals at any participating bar or restaurant.
- Shopping: If you’re looking to boost your shopping experience, try using your rewards to buy things you’ve had your eye on. Browse through hundreds of options, like 100-year port, French wine, or a new iPad.
- Charitable donations: To take a truly generous action, make a donation to charity with your points.
- Partners: Access dozens of opportunities to use your points with Accor’s partners. Transfer your points to a partner airline like Qatar Airways and book a flight or use your points to rent a car with Europcar and go exploring. With plenty of partners to choose from, there’s no shortage of options.
If you want to redeem your points, check out the Accor redemption page. This lists all the options you have for points redemptions.
For award night redemptions at Accor properties, follow these steps:
- Have an Accor Live Limitless account. You can sign up for free on the main Accor website.
- Have at least 2,000 points in your ALL account.
- Search for an Accor hotel that participates in the loyalty program.
- Select a points rate for your booking and submit the booking.
How to sign up for the Accor Live Limitless program
Signing up for a free Accor Live Limitless account is easy. Follow these steps and you should have an account ready to go within a few minutes:
- Head to https://all.accor.com/ and click on the icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on “Create an account.”
- Use your email address or an existing social network profile, like Facebook or Google, to create your account.
FAQs about the Accor Live Limitless program
Is Accor Live Limitless free?
It is free to join and use the Accor Live Limitless loyalty program. If you’re already planning to stay at Accor properties, make sure to sign up for a free membership before you make any bookings. This way you’ll earn rewards for those stays and receive free benefits at the same time.
Which properties does Accor own?
Accor owns over 5,500 properties around the world. Here are all the brands under the Accor name:
- 21c Museum Hotels
- 25hours Hotels
- Adagio Aparthotel
- Adagio Aparthotel Access
- Adagio Aparthotel Premium
- Angsana Hotels & Resorts
- Art Series Hotels
- Banyan Tree
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Grand Mercure
- greet hotels
- Huazhu Hotels Group
- Ibis Budget
- Ibis Styles
- Mama Shelter
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Orient Express
- Pullman Hotels & Resorts
- Raffles Hotels
- Rixos Hotels
- SLS Hotels & Residences
- Sofitel Legend
- Thalassa Sea & Spa
- The House of Originals
- The Sebel
Can you transfer points from Accor Live Limitless partners?
Yes, you can transfer points both to and from Accor Live Limitless partners. One of the best ways to get more Accor points is by using cards like the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card and the Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card. Both cards earn Venture miles, but Accor is a Capital One transfer partner, so you can transfer your miles to Accor from these cards.
The bottom line on the Accor Live Limitless program
Although Accor doesn’t have many hotels in North America, being an Accor Live Limitless member can still prove very useful if you’re traveling to other parts of the globe. With thousands of properties to choose from, Accor is one of the largest hotel groups in the world.
If you’re planning an extended international trip or simply going to an area with a lot of Accor hotels, consider looking into the different Accor brands to see whether they’d be a good fit for your travels. With dozens of different hotel brand options ranging from economy to luxury classes, there’s something for everyone. And because Accor Live Limitless membership is free, you might as well sign up so you don’t miss out on any possible rewards for future stays.