If you love flying Southwest, these secret money moves were practically made for you. Because being a savvy traveler doesn’t always mean hacker fares and flight discounts.
Read on to learn how you can earn extra cash, save more money, cancel unwanted bills and much, much more.
Earn $300 toward travel with this incredible card
If you're someone who loves to travel, the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card(Rates and fees) is the perfect companion for your adventures. New cardholders can earn 30,000 bonus points when you spend $1,500 in purchases in the first 3 months (that’s a $300 cash redemption value; limited time offer).
But that's not all. When you use the Autograph card, you can earn unlimited 3x points on restaurants, travel, gas stations, transit, popular streaming services, and phone plans; plus earn 1x points on other purchases.
The points you earn with this card can be redeemed for travel, gift cards, or toward eligible purchases. This means that your dream vacation could be closer than you think, thanks to the rewards you earn from everyday purchases!
So if you're gearing up for your next adventure, the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card should be at the top of your wallet.Click here to apply for the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card now.
Use this genius trick to save money on flights
Travel can be pricey. But this new extension could make your travel plans way cheaper than you thought possible.
Capital One Shopping can help you find lower prices on flights, hotels, and other travel necessities. It can automatically apply available coupons and compare prices across sites — if there is an available deal on a flight or hotel, it’ll show it to you. It also works with Amazon and other websites to find you even more deals.
Download the extension now before you go to book your next flight. It only takes a few seconds to install, but if you don’t get it you could be missing out on hundreds of dollars of savings the next time you travel.
Resolve $10,000 or more of your debt
Credit card debt is suffocating. It constantly weighs on your mind and controls every choice you make. You can end up emotionally and even physically drained from it. And even though you make regular payments, it feels like you can never make any progress because of the interest.
National Debt Relief could help you resolve your credit card debt with an affordable plan that works for you. Just tell them your situation, then find out your debt relief options.
How to get National Debt Relief to help you resolve your debt: Sign up for a free debt assessment here. (Do not skip this step!) By signing up for a free assessment, National Debt Relief can assist you in settling your debt, but only if you schedule the assessment.
Need to change your ticket? No problem (and no fees)
Let’s say you fall in love in Belize and want to stay an extra two weeks (we can dream), or something comes up at work and you can’t take that weekend trip you had planned. Things happen in life you don’t expect, and the Southwest Airlines flight change policy reflects that fact.
While other major airlines might charge up to $150 to change your ticket to another date, Southwest will never charge a change fee. You might pay a difference in the cost of the fare, but you’ll never have to pay more than that to change your ticket.
If the price drops, you can get a credit toward a future trip
Another great feature of Southwest’s change policy is that you can rebook your ticket if the fare price drops. You’ll receive the difference in credit toward a future flight. This allows you to book your flight well in advance and still take advantage of last-minute deals.
Pay no interest on balance transfers until August 2025
Imagine getting 21 months with an intro 0% APR on balance transfers. Sounds great — right? You could dramatically change your financial picture with this industry-leading low-interest card - the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card(Rates and fees).
If you want to kick high-interest credit card debt to the curb, this is one of the leading get-out-of-debt cards available. Transfer your high interest debt to this card with a 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 21 months. Your payments can go directly to paying down your balance without incurring a pile of additional charges. That could save you hundreds of dollars in interest!
It doesn't just stop with balance transfers, though. Cardholders also get a generous intro APR of 0% for 12 months on purchases. After the intro period for purchases and balance transfers, the APR is 18.24% - 28.99% (Variable).
The best part? There's no annual fee.
Easy-to-Earn Unlimited Rewards
- Earn 25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Earn 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases
- Longer intro APR on qualifying purchases and balance transfers
- No foreign transaction fees
- Apply Now
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire.
- 25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases.
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want - you're not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions.
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for travel or dining purchases, such as flights, hotel stays, car and vacation rentals, baggage fees, and also at restaurants including takeout.
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 18.24% - 28.24% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee applies to all balance transfers.
- If you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase. That means instead of earning an unlimited 1.5 points for every $1, you could earn 1.87-2.62 points for every $1 you spend on purchases.
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap.
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
Earn 25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases
Why we like it