Why Accredited Debt Relief
☑️ A+ Accredited rating by the Better Business Bureau
☑️ Helps clients reduce debt in 24 to 48 months
☑️ Accredited Debt Relief offers debt settlement AND debt consolidation services
What They Offer
Accredited Debt Relief is a highly ranked debt management company that offers counseling and personalized debt relief services. They help clients eliminate debt by partnering with some of the nation’s premier debt relief companies to settle thousands of accounts each year.
They offer both debt settlement and debt consolidation services and clients typically see results over the course of 24 to 48 months.
What is debt settlement and who should consider it?
Debt settlement means negotiating with creditors to reduce the amount of debt owed. People who consider debt settlement are typically struggling with heavy debt.
What is debt consolidation and who should consider it?
Debt consolidation means rolling all existing debt owed into a single monthly payment, ideally with a lower interest rate. People who consider debt consolidation find the idea of making single payments appealing.
Accredited Debt Relief Overview
- Most new clients have a minimum of $10,000 of debt
- Upfront costs: None
- Price: Averages 20% of client debt
- Timeframe: 24 to 48 months
- Currently available in 32 states
How Accredited Debt Relief Works
Accredited Debt Relief partners with debt relief companies across the U.S. to help clients who are struggling with heavy debt. These partners work with creditors on your behalf to negotiate and reduce the amount of unsecured debt owed. Unlike other providers with limited reach, clients often qualify for debt management services regardless of location within the country due to the company’s expansive reach of partnerships.
Most new clients have a minimum of $10,000 of unsecured debt.
Unsecured Debt vs. Secured Debt
Accredited Debt Relief rarely works with clients with secured debt and the overwhelming majority of customers have unsecured debt.
- Unsecured debt includes debt from credit cards, medical bills, personal loans, private student loans, etc.
- Secured debt involves collateral, such as car loans, federal student loans, mortgages, etc.
How to Get Started
To sign up, take this easy quiz at Accredited Debt Relief. In two quick questions, you will receive personalized results to help determine which path could be right for you.
The first question you will answer is “How much do you owe?” which you can simply slide the bar to adjust the amount to select your answer.
What to Expect Once the Process Starts
If Accredited Debt Relief is the right fit for you, you will be invited to enroll and work with a representative to design a program that you are comfortable with and enables you to resolve debt in less time.
1. Gather documents and build your account. First, you will gather all unsecured debts and deposit a predetermined amount of money in a new account to use towards paying down debt. Keeping money separate from other accounts will ensure you are not tempted to dip into it while you go through the process.
2. Negotiate. Next, Accredited Debt Relief’s partners work on your behalf to negotiate debt down with creditors owed. Together, they discuss how much your debt could be reduced and arrange a settlement that offers the most savings possible.
3. Put debt behind you! Finally, once your full settlement amount has been paid on each account, and creditors have reported your settled accounts to the credit rating bureaus, your account will be settled.
Note: It’s important to be diligent about making payments on-time each month.
Pros of Accredited Debt Relief
- No upfront fees. Pay nothing until after debt is settled
- Personalized service. You will work with one debt settlement consultant who knows your situation
- Highly accredited and rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- Results. Accredited has successfully negotiated and reduced client debt with several credit card companies (see below)
- Reasonable fees. Accredited’s fees align with other competitors, but the company takes customer care a step further by spreading fees out over the course of the debt settlement program, leaving you less likely to be strapped for cash
- Positive reviews. Clients often leave reviews wishing they had started the process sooner, along with commending the company’s knowledgeable staff.
- Money-back guarantee
Drawbacks of Accredited Debt Relief
- Currently available in 32 out of 50 states
- Negative Reviews. While most reviews are positive, some clients have complained about credit scores being unexpectedly affected. While those frustrations are understandable, it's important to keep in mind that lower credit scores are a likely side effect when going through any debt relief process.
Successful Negotiations with Credit Card Companies
While there is no guarantee of settlement for every client, Accredited Debt Relief has successfully helped clients settle credit card debt with the following companies:
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
- Capital One
- American Express
- The Home Depot
- US Bank
- GE Capital
- OneMain Financial
Find Out How Much You Can Save
It’s easy and fast: Answer these two questions to see how much you can save, and finally put debt behind you.
Real Client Testimonials
“I just wanted to THANK YOU...In less than 2 months time you’ve already cleared one debt at 50%...THIS is IMPRESSIVE! ...I felt very comfortable discussing my story with you, never felt judged and more importantly I felt confident that together we could do this!” - Kendra H.
“I cannot express what a relief it was talking with you. You explained everything so clearly. Answered all my questions...never pushed me, and never shamed me. And throughout it all, you were very personal and professional.” -Carol G.
“Since starting to work with you a couple of months ago the phone calls have stopped, a settlement has been reached with one of my creditors, negotiations are in process with the rest of my creditors, and best of all, my wife has finally been hired and start her new job soon...We started with over $80,000 in unsecured debt...and no real hope of getting out of debt. Thanks to you we have a way forward...and a brighter financial future.” - Brian M.
“Amazingly enough I already received a settlement agreement on one of my accounts. So fast.” -Jenn
“So far this process has been amazing, and a load of pressure off my shoulders. Much appreciated!!! The ease of process is VERY welcoming.” - Anthony M.
Disclaimer: This content and the opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been provided, commissioned, or endorsed by any financial institution. All information was accurate at the time of publication but terms and conditions may change at any time.