Credit Saint is a credit repair company that aims to help you improve your credit score. It does this by working with you in a few different ways, including disputing negative information on your credit report and showing you how to build a positive payment history that boosts your score going forward.
Although Credit Saint’s services come at a price, you’ll benefit from a 90-day money-back guarantee as well as customized packages that not every credit repair company offers. This is part of the reason Credit Saint made our list of the best credit repair companies.
This Credit Saint review can help you to make an informed decision on whether this particular credit repair company is the right one for you — and what sets it apart from the others.
Ranked #1 Credit Restoration Service
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Get started with a free credit consultation today
- A+ BBB rating
Credit Saint plan basics
Credit Saint provides three different levels of services so that you can choose the one that best fits your financial needs. Each plan has a monthly fee as well as an initial first work fee to get started.
|Plan name||Services included||Pricing
(as of May. 5, 2023)
||$99 first month
$79.99 monthly fee
||$99 first month
$99.99 monthly fee
||$195 first month
$119.99 monthly fee
|Visit Credit Saint|
An overview of Credit Saint
Credit Saint describes itself as a credit restoration specialist and claims to rank high in aggressiveness when it comes to what it has to offer. Based in New Jersey, the company has been in business since 2004 and provides help to people nationwide who are working toward a good credit score.
Like most credit repair companies, Credit Saint works to raise your score by challenging information on your credit report. In particular, it works to help you remove inaccurate, outdated, biased, incomplete, misleading, or unverifiable negative information that creditors have reported to the three major credit reporting agencies (Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax).
Although you can dispute credit report errors and negative information yourself, Credit Saint indicates that using its services will give you a leg up because the disputes are submitted by professionals who know consumer protection laws and work daily with the credit bureaus.
Credit Saint also touts its credentials as the only credit repair company that provides custom challenges, offers a money-back guarantee, and has an A rating from the Better Business Bureau. With this strong track record of providing top-notch customer service, it aims to put customers at ease so they feel comfortable signing up for ongoing monthly services.
What credit repair services does Credit Saint offer?
Credit Saint offers a free credit evaluation to get started. Once you sign up for one of its plans, it can help with negative items like late payments, repossessions, bankruptcies, inaccuracies, and credit damage resulting from identity theft.
Credit Saint states that its advisory team is fully focused on its customers, and its services are top-rated in the credit repair industry.
Credit Saint offers three different packages for its credit repair process. Each package provides some common features including:
- Access to Credit Saint online: The full-featured Credit Saint website has a timeline and progress report where you can track efforts made on your behalf to improve your credit. The online account page also provides a credit analysis to help you understand the key factors affecting your credit score so you can learn to create habits that will form a more positive credit history.
- Access to Credit Squad: You and Credit Saint would use this credit monitoring service to decide which aspects of your credit history you disagree with.
- Free access to Experian Score Tracker: Experian is one of three major credit reporting agencies. Credit Saint provides free access to the Experian Score Tracker so you can see how your credit score is changing over time.
- Toll-free phone support: If you need to talk with a customer advocate about your situation, you can get the help you need by calling Credit Saint's phone number at 877-637-2673.
- 90-day money-back guarantee: You're entitled to a full refund under Credit Saint's guarantee if you sign up for its service and do not have any questionable items removed from your credit history. The company does not, however, guarantee your credit will be completely fixed within 90 days.
The key differentiating features among Credit Saint credit repair plans are:
- Credit Polish Package: Helps you challenge up to five inaccurately reported items per dispute cycle
- Credit Remodel Package: Helps you challenge up to 10 inaccurate items per dispute cycle and includes inquiry targeting, which removes inaccurate hard inquiries
- Clean Slate Package: Helps you challenge an unlimited number of inaccurately reporting items removed, and includes inquiry targeting as well
What we like about Credit Saint
Credit Saint has plenty of stand-out features including:
- Custom disputes: Credit Saint promises to make custom arguments and escalated information requests to credit reporting agencies, creditors, and lenders when disputing information on your credit report. It doesn't send generic letters in hopes of getting information deleted. Credit Saint will listen carefully to your explanation to craft the most compelling requests for the removal of negative items.
- Full-featured online portal: You'll be able to keep up with your progress and see an analysis of the factors affecting your credit score so you'll know what steps you can take to improve your situation.
- 90-day warranty: If Credit Saint can't remove questionable information, you can take advantage of the company's warranty. That means there's little risk to trying the service and seeing whether it’s able to successfully improve your credit record.
- Cancel at any time: You can request a cancellation of your services at any time. Your service will continue through the month you are paid but will discontinue after that. There are no pro-rated refunds.
Where Credit Saint could improve
- Discounts: Some credit repair services offer discounted prices if spouses sign up together, but Credit Saint doesn't do this. It does offer a waived fee to get started if you add a family member living in your household, but there is no reduction in monthly fees for a second person. That means if you and a spouse both want to remove negative information from your credit histories, you'll both have to pay the full monthly fee.
- No mobile app: Some other credit repair services offer iOS and Android apps, but Credit Saint offers access only to your online account. If you prefer to manage your credit rating repair process via a mobile device, you'll need to look elsewhere.
What Credit Saint customers are saying
Credit Saint LLC has received no complaints in the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's database of complaints and has an A rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Credit Saint has a review score of 3.89 out of 5 stars on the BBB website. Most of the customers who have left reviews on the BBB website were happy with the services Credit Saint offered. In fact, one customer indicated that Credit Saint raised their score by 60 points by eliminating collections and late payments. Another customer review said their credit score improved by 200 points.
Not every customer was pleased, though. One customer gave the company a one-star review as they saw no improvement after six months of paying fees. That customer also noted dissatisfaction with the company's automatic follow-up calls.
Credit Saint customer service
Credit Saint provides customer service via phone calls at 877-63-SCORE or 877-637-2673. You can also sign up for its services online.
FAQs about Credit Saint
Is Credit Saint a good company?
Credit Saint is one of the better credit repair companies – not a scam - because it offers a 90-day money-back guarantee and provides custom disputes. It also has a top rating with the Better Business Bureau. However, before working with any credit repair company, you should consider whether you can tackle the task of disputing negative information yourself rather than paying a monthly fee for a company to do it for you.
Where does Credit Saint do business?
Credit Saint does business in 45 states. It doesn't offer services in:
How much does credit Saint cost?
Credit Saint costs between $79.99 and $119.99 per month, depending on which credit repair package you select. There is also a first-month setup fee of either $99 or $195, also depending on the level of services you choose.
Does Credit Saint have a money-back guarantee?
Credit Saint offers a 90-day money-back guarantee. Although it doesn’t promise to fix your credit within 90 days, you can get your money refunded from the credit repair service if it does not remove any questionable items from your credit history within the allotted time.
Credit Saint review: bottom line
Credit Saint offers plenty of features that help improve your credit, including customized disputes of inaccurate or questionable information on your credit history as well as tools to analyze your credit score and track improvement. These features are why it's on our list of the best credit repair companies.
Although Credit Saint is lacking a mobile app and could offer more discounts for family members, its money-back guarantee and top rating with the Better Business Bureau show that it does what it promises for most customers who sign up.
Having inaccurate information on your credit history that lowers your score can be frustrating, especially if you worked hard to learn how to manage your money properly. It can also cost you when it comes to the kinds of interest rates and loans you qualify for. You could literally be losing money due to bad credit. So if you’re struggling with a low credit score, it could be worth giving Credit Saint a try.