Want to take an epic vacation but aren’t sure about the costs? Check your Costco membership to see if you can land a great deal.
Costco Travel offers many ways to save money on your next vacation. In fact, booking travel this way is considered to be one of the best Costco shopping hacks. And if you spend a little more money for a Costco Executive membership, you have access to even more benefits.
Here are a few vacation spots where you may be able to get extra benefits with a Costco Executive membership.
Costco shopper? Take this short survey to help us find the best and worst Costco in America.
If you want to sit on the beach during the day and at the blackjack table at night, book a trip to the San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino.
With your Costco Executive membership, you may also qualify for a $15 per day resort credit per room, an offer that runs through Dec. 20. Visitors may want to use the credit at one of the restaurants or bars on the property before heading out to gamble for the night.
Turks and Caicos
For another Caribbean vacation, try The Palms Turks and Caicos on a beach along the gorgeous Grace Bay.
The resort has a children’s club and kids can stay free in one of the hotel’s suites. Use the $100 resort credit you can get with your Executive membership at the hotel’s spa or to book a massage.
If you book a room at the Majestic Mirage with Costco Travel, your Executive membership might earn you a $100 credit to spend at the resort’s spa.
Spend some time relaxing on the beach or playing golf at the Punta Blanca Golf Course and then head to the spa.
Pro tip: Earn points and rewards when you book your next sea voyage using the best credit cards for cruises.
Take a trip to France with stops in Burgundy and Provence on a seven-night cruise.
Your river cruise might include a $50 shipboard credit for each person who books through Costco Travel with your Executive membership.
Spend this 11-night vacation exploring ancient Egypt on a cruise on the Nile River. Your once-in-a-lifetime trip stops in cities like Luxor, Aswan, and Cairo while staying in suites on board the River Tosca ship.
Travel to the wonders of the ancient world and see the pyramids and Great Sphinx of Giza. You can receive a $50-per-person onboard credit to use at places like the ship’s spa during your trip.
In Puerto Vallarta is the adults-only Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel and Romantic Getaway for a special vacation without the kids. Relax on the beach, enjoy the pool, or take advantage of other amenities on the resort’s property.
A stay at the resort includes butler service, beachside yoga, and a bottle of wine. But for Costco Executive members, you can also get a 25-minute Swedish massage included with your stay.
Taking a romantic vacation to Bora Bora? Try the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana. Booking with Costco may include special room rates.
With your Costco Executive membership, you can also get a traditional Tahitian pareo, a beautiful piece of fabric to wrap yourself in during a day at the beach or a night sitting outside.
Pro tip: Save on long transatlantic trips when you book your flight with the best credit cards for international travel.
In Riviera Nayarit is W Punta de Mita, where you can sit by the beautiful pool or take a break at the beach.
Booking through Costco Travel can get you a resort breakfast daily. And for Executive members, pick up a special mimosa lab drink for your room through the retailer’s travel plans.
The Manava Beach Resort and Spa has plenty to offer visitors. Stay in either a room or one of the bungalows on the site. Enjoy a lei greeting, buffet breakfast, and two-course dinner with your Costco membership.
And if you’re an Executive member, you may also get a $75 resort credit to enjoy while you’re on vacation.
The Matangi Private Island Resort in Fiji is on one of the best-known private islands in the world. A stay at the resort might include a picnic at Horseshoe Bay, a lei greeting, and a candlelight dinner.
And you can get a credit at the resort’s spa for an extra luxury with your Costco Executive membership.
The 10-night Grandeur in the Greek Isles Voyage travels throughout the eastern Mediterranean, with stops in places like Istanbul, Mykonos, and Athens. Travelers who book with Costco can get a shipboard credit, complimentary shore excursions, and unlimited beverages.
But if you’re booking with a Costco Executive membership and also have one of the best travel credit cards in your wallet, you may also be able to get a shipboard credit to spend on onboard activities.
Want to enjoy stops on two continents? Try the Cape to Coast Crossing Voyage cruise, which starts in Cape Town, South Africa, before making its way across the Atlantic to Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.
The trip also includes several days at sea to enjoy some quiet time on the ship or to take advantage of onboard activities during your voyage. While onboard, eat at specialty restaurants and enjoy unlimited beverages, including wine.
You can also get an onboard credit to spend during your trip with your Costco Executive membership.
If you have a Costco membership, look into benefits beyond the warehouse, such as discounts on cars, insurance, and even vacations. Using your membership to its fullest is one way to save money and eliminate your financial stress.
Check out Costco Travel to see if there are additional offers you may be able to take advantage of, and consider bumping up your membership to an Executive level for additional benefits during your next break.
Easy-to-Earn Unlimited Rewards
Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Earn 25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Earn 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases
- Longer intro APR on qualifying purchases and balance transfers
- No foreign transaction fees
- Apply Now
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire.
- 25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases.
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want - you're not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions.
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for travel or dining purchases, such as flights, hotel stays, car and vacation rentals, baggage fees, and also at restaurants including takeout.
- 0% Introductory APR for 18 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 17.99% - 27.99% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee applies to all balance transfers.
- If you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase. That means instead of earning an unlimited 1.5 points for every $1, you could earn 1.87-2.62 points for every $1 you spend on purchases.
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap.
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
on Bank of America’s secure websiteRead Card Review
Earn 25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases
Why we like it