If you’re a driver in Alabama or Louisiana, going with a company like USAgencies car insurance could help you get a more affordable insurance policy. But how do the coverage options and customer experience compare with major insurance providers?
In this USAgencies car insurance review, you’ll learn about how this insurance agency works, what they offer, and how to get a free quote on an auto insurance policy. This will help you understand whether USAgencies would align with your coverage needs, budget, and lifestyle.
What is USAgencies Insurance Company?
USAgencies is an insurance provider that specializes in providing low-cost auto insurance. Even drivers considered to be high-risk because of past accidents or violations could potentially be eligible for a policy through USAgencies. The company has been in business for over 20 years and is part of the Confie family of brands, which is a leading provider of personal lines insurance in the U.S.
As part of the Confie family, USAgencies has contributed to helping over one million customers with their insurance needs. The Confie brands operate in more than 750 locations across 23 states, but USAgencies stays local in Alabama and Louisiana. With more than 80 locations in these two states, USAgencies uses local agents to help communities with their auto insurance coverage.
How does USAgencies insurance company work?
USAgencies offers multiple insurance products for its customers in Alabama and Louisiana. This includes:
- Car insurance
- Renters insurance
- Non-owner car insurance
- SR-22 insurance if you don’t have a clean driving record
USAgencies also offers additional products and services, including:
- Roadside assistance
- Windshield repair
- Hospital indemnity
- Tax preparation services
Cheap car insurance may be USAgencies’ focus, but having options for additional coverage is helpful as well. Roadside assistance and windshield repair go hand-in-hand with car insurance, but options for telemedicine, hospital indemnity benefits, and tax preparation services from your auto insurer aren’t as common.
Telemedicine benefits may help save you the hassle of waiting to be seen at an emergency room or urgent care. Hospital indemnity benefits could help cover the costs involved with hospitalization due to a car accident. This may include accidental death and dismemberment coverage, which is often seen with life insurance policies.
What insurance does USAgencies insurance company offer?
USAgencies offers multiple types of insurance and services but focuses on affordable car insurance. These different car insurance types are offered by USAgencies:
- Liability: Covers injuries or damage to another party involved in an accident you cause. This insurance won’t cover any damages to your vehicle or your medical costs if you cause the accident. A minimum amount of liability insurance is required in most states.
- Collision: Covers repairs for your vehicle if you cause a car accident. Collision insurance often pays out the current cash value of your car if it needs to be replaced, which could be lower than what you paid for the car because of depreciation.
- Comprehensive: Covers damage to your car from events not related to a car accident. For example, comprehensive insurance could cover damage from theft, fire, natural disasters, and vandalism.
- Full coverage: Full coverage car insurance is typically a combination of multiple other insurance policies rolled into one. This could be liability, collision, and comprehensive coverage included in one insurance policy. But a full coverage policy, or one that covers you for every possible event, doesn’t actually exist.
How to maximize your savings with USAgencies insurance
If you want to save money on car insurance, it’s best to explore what options a car insurance provider has for discounts and savings. Most major insurers provide loads of discounts, but it’s often up to you to see what’s available.
The same goes for USAgencies car insurance. If you want to get the best bang for your buck on a new car insurance policy, ask a USAgencies agent what kinds of discounts they offer. The USAgencies website mentions multiple common discounts, but it never hurts to ask if there are more.
Here are a few car insurance discounts to consider:
- Multi-policy: If you take out multiple insurance policies from the same insurer, you could qualify for this discount. This is often called bundling policies and may involve a home and auto bundle, a renters and auto bundle, or something similar.
- Multi-car: This discount involves having multiple vehicles on the same car insurance policy.
- Good driver: If you have a good driving record with no accidents or violations for multiple years, you could qualify for this discount.
- Student: This type of discount is typically called a good student discount because you could receive a percentage off on your policy if you have an eligible student who maintains a B average or better at school.
FAQs about USAgencies insurance company
Is USAgencies insurance company legit?
USAgencies is a legitimate insurance company that focuses on affordable car insurance, but also offers other services and products. The company has been in business for over 20 years, has more than 80 locations in Alabama and Louisiana, and is part of the Confie family, one of the leading personal lines insurers in the U.S. USAgencies is also a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating.
How long does it take to get a policy with USAgencies insurance?
USAgencies car insurance advertises quick and free auto insurance quotes in less than five minutes. This includes actually purchasing the policy with a credit or debit card and having next-day coverage.
What types of coverage does USAgencies offer?
USAgencies offers car insurance, including liability, collision, and comprehensive coverage; renters insurance; SR-22 insurance; and a variety of other services.
How do you contact USAgencies car insurance?
USAgencies offers a few ways for you to contact their customer service department. Here are their contact options:
- Calling the customer service phone number at 800-958-8545
- Emailing in at email@example.com
- Mailing a letter to Freeway Insurance Services, Inc., P.O. Box 669, Cypress, CA 90630
- Visiting one of over 80 locations in Alabama and Louisiana
How to get started with USAgencies car insurance
Figuring out how to get car insurance from USAgencies is easy and straightforward, and may only take five minutes or less of your time. In three simple steps, you’ll be on your way to having the coverage you need for your new car or other type of vehicle.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Navigate to the USAgencies website and fill out the online quote form.
2. Receive a call from a local agent to discuss the available auto insurance coverage options and rates.
3. Choose your coverage, purchase your policy, and print your insurance card.
Here’s the information you’ll need on hand when filling out the quote form:
- Personal information: Your gender, full name, email address, phone number, street address, zip code, city, state, and whether you’re currently insured.
- Vehicle information: Information for each vehicle on the policy. This includes your vehicle’s year, make, model, estimated annual mileage, and VIN number. You’ll also need to state the ownership status (owned, financed, leased, or non-owner) and what the vehicle is used for, whether it’s work/school, pleasure, or something else.
- Driver information: Information for each driver on the policy. This includes full name, date of birth, years of driving experience, marital status, and number of driving incidents in the past three years. You’ll also need to state whether you currently have a driver’s license, if you require an SR-22, and if you’re the registered owner of the vehicle you’re looking to insure. If you have a driver’s license, you’ll need to provide the license number.
It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to fill out the online quote and likely the same amount of time to talk to an insurance agent after they receive your information. This makes it easy to get your car insurance squared away without much hassle.
USAgencies Insurance Company may have the insurance coverage you’re looking for at a low cost. Though, its insurance policies are only available in Alabama and Louisiana, so most of the U.S. wouldn’t be able to take advantage of the low costs this insurer offers. But if you’re in one of these states, it wouldn’t hurt to see what’s available and if the coverage aligns with your goals.
If you don’t live in this area, or if you want additional options, be sure to compare what’s available to you locally from all insurers. This should include both small and large insurance providers so you can get the most options for coverage and pricing. One of the best ways to start your search is to use an online insurance marketplace to compare car insurance quotes from multiple providers, but it’s also possible to research each company on your own or talk to an insurance agent.
Using an online comparison site will often provide the simplest and most straightforward method for quickly comparing a wide variety of insurers. Get started with our list of the best car insurance companies to find the coverage you need.