Why Consolidated Credit
☑️ Consolidated Credit offers expert advice and has helped over 5 million customers settle millions of dollar worth of debt
☑️ A+ Accredited rating by the Better Business Bureau
☑️ Consolidated Credit complies with each state’s debt consolidation rules, therefore making their services available to all
What They Offer
Consolidated Credit is a non-profit organization offering credit counseling services for a variety of unsecured debt, business debt, and private student loan debt. Known as one of the biggest debt consolidation companies around, they have helped over 5 million customers pay off millions of dollars worth of debt since its founding in 1993.
Consolidated Credit offers credit counseling services to clients in all 50 states and Washington D.C.
What is debt settlement and who should consider it?
Debt settlement means negotiating with creditors to reduce the amount of debt owed. People who consider debt settlement are typically struggling with heavy debt.
What is debt consolidation and who should consider it?
Debt consolidation means rolling all existing debt owed into a single monthly payment, ideally with a lower interest rate. People who consider debt consolidation find the idea of making single payments appealing.
Consolidated Credit Overview
- Minimum Debt Required: None
- Savings Estimate: 30% to 50%
- Timeframe: 30 to 60 months
- Upfront costs: $0 to $49
- Costs: $0 to $69 per month
- Price: averages 20% of client debt
- Time in Business: 25+ years
- Currently available in all 50 states
How Consolidated Credit Works
Consolidated Credit works with creditors on your behalf to negotiate and reduce the amount of unsecured debt owed.
All clients are welcome to receive services from Consolidated Credit, as there is no debt minimum to qualify.
Unsecured Debt vs. Secured Debt
Similar to other debt relief companies, Consolidated Credit is only able to help with unsecured debt.
- Unsecured debt includes debt from credit cards, medical bills, personal loans, private student loans, etc.
- Secured debt involves collateral, such as car loans, federal student loans, mortgages, etc.
How to Get Started
To sign up, complete this questionnaire at Consolidated Credit. You will receive a free consultation and debt quote in 30-seconds, with no obligation to commit to anything.
The first question you will answer is “What is your debt amount?,” followed by “What is the status of your payments?” You can simply use the drop-down to select your answers.
- A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau
- Personalized service. You will work with one debt counselor who knows your situation
- Excellent reviews. 99% out of 827 reviews are positive and highlight knowledgeable staff and quick resolutions
- Reasonable fees. Consolidated Credit’s fees are comparable to other competitors, charging between $0-$69 per month for services
- Available in all 50 states
- Upfront fees. You’ll pay a low, one-time fee between $0-49 to get started
- Limited website information. Consolidated Credit’s website provides extensive educational resources for dealing with debt, but noticeably missing are detailed outlines of its credit counseling services and debt management plans.
Consolidated Credit’s Reputation
Consolidated Credit has a better reputation than most with its customers. Boasting a high client satisfaction rate, the organization operates as a non-profit that must charge a lower set rate by law. Consolidated Credit employs certified financial counselors who must be recertified every three years.
With an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), customers report overall positive experiences and helpful communication with company representatives.
Find Out How Much You Can Save
It’s easy and fast: Answer a few questions, receive your free consultation and debt quote, and finally put debt behind you.
Real Client Testimonials
"Getting out of debt is difficult, but they make it easier." - Ronald I., CT
"So far, I'm amazed! I was only seeking info, but I immediately signed up. In one day they have reduced my monthly payments significantly AND reduced my interest rates on three major, high debt, high interest credit cards to the point that I can have them paid off in four years. Previously, with the ridiculously high interest, I would have paid until I die (no joke; I'm 74 now)!" - Bonnie L., NY
"Great explanation of the services that would be provided to me. Did not at all get frustrated with my millions of silly questions. Very attentive, understanding and helpful." - Alyssa E., CT
"Consolidated Credit has been a great company for me. I received an immediate phone call from Claudia S who reviewed my information and carefully explained the time and method it would require for me to be debt free. She immediately sent me easy to understand and complete documents to enroll in the process." - Elizabeth F., GA
"They make you feel better about your self and not ashamed. They are helping my family." - Dreama M., WV
"My wife and I could not have chosen a better company to help us eliminate our debts. We were with "Consolidated Credit Solutions" for over three years and they were there for us every step of the way. We can't thank you enough for your help and not having to file bankruptcy. 10 stars to you!!" - Donn D., KS
Disclaimer: This content and the opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been provided, commissioned, or endorsed by any financial institution. All information was accurate at the time of publication but terms and conditions may change at any time.