Need a break? Your Costco membership might be able to help you out.
You may be stressed out with projects at work and juggling all the kids’ activities. Or maybe you just need a change of scenery for a little while.
Check out these family-friendly vacations that you can book through Costco Travel and get some extra savings. Using one of the top travel credit cards could help you save even more.
Cruises offer great family-friendly treats like excursions and onboard activities.
Costco’s version of a Mexican cruise starts with boarding a Carnival cruise ship in San Francisco for five days of relaxing in the sun.
And Costco also offers travelers a gift card for booking through the warehouse retailer.
Head to the great Pacific and Hawaii with this Costco trip to Oahu. The package includes a beach-side hotel in Waikiki Beach for ocean surf as well as swimming pools with a water slide.
Perks of booking through Costco include a lei greeting at the hotel and having your resort fees covered as part of your booking.
You can get plenty of extras at the Garza Blanca Cancun when you book a trip for the family through Costco.
Your membership may include a complimentary room upgrade or resort credit depending on the type of accommodations you choose. You’ll also get a Costco gift card when you book through the warehouse retailer.
This all-inclusive resort includes unlimited meals and 24-hour room service as well as a kids club to send your little ones if you want a break.
The package also includes access to nature parks and tours so you can explore the area or simply relax at the Hotel Xcaret Mexico.
Walt Disney World
Is there any family vacation quite like a trip to Walt Disney World? Check out the Walt Disney Swan and Dolphin Resort for all your Disney needs with discounts through Costco.
Booking through Costco can get you an early theme park entry, a complimentary room upgrade, and some free meals for your kids at the resort.
Another theme park highlight in Florida is Universal Orlando. You can take advantage of all it has to offer with a stay at Universal’s Adventura Hotel.
You can pick up Universal Orlando tickets with this package through Costco and also enjoy a $50 Universal Orlando resort gift card if you have a Costco membership.
San Diego, California
Take advantage of the California sun with your family at San Diego’s Mission Bay resort. Check out Costco’s deal for families, which includes $45 in resort credit.
You can also have your resort fees waived if you book through Costco Travel, which can help you save money.
You don’t have to stay at a theme park to enjoy a Disney vacation. In fact, Costco can book your a western Caribbean vacation on a Disney cruise if you want to head out on the water.
A great Costco perk for booking through the retailer is a Costco gift card to help you stock up on travel essentials before you head out for a fun family cruise.
Want to try something a little more unusual? Pack up the family and head to Fiji to really get away from it all.
Booking your vacation through Costco includes water sports and meals while you’re at the resort. And Costco’s price also covers airfare and access to Fiji Airways’ departure lounge.
If you want to stick closer to home, try Costco’s deal with the Hyatt Regency hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona. The hotel boasts a water playground, spa, and golf course for all your sporting needs.
You can also get waived resort fees, complimentary breakfast, and a rental car included in your package when you book through Costco.
Take a trip to Tahiti with the family and stay at a luxury bungalow out on the water for a unique vacation experience.
Your Costco booking includes airfare, breakfasts and dinners, and a complimentary mini-bar. You can also get a lei greeting for the whole family when you arrive for your trip away from the everyday world.
Take a four-night cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Navigator of the Seas. The trip from Los Angeles includes two days at sea and a stopover at Ensenada on the Baja peninsula of Mexico.
There are plenty of onboard activities for kids as well as adults. You’ll also get a Costco gift card if you book with their travel department.
Check out several ports in Italy, France, and Spain with a trip on the Norwegian Epic cruise ship.
The cruise stops in many cities, including Cannes, Barcelona, and Rome. The vacation also includes a Costco gift card if you book with Costco Travel.
Head to Costa Rica and the all-inclusive Westin Reserva Conchal.
If you book through Costco, your stay will include five nights in a deluxe junior suite as well as meals and a kids club for extra fun for your little ones.
You’ll also get a $50 spa credit per adult with your Costco Travel booking.
Another tropical oasis you may want to take the family to is the Dominican Republic.
The Majestic Elegance is an all-inclusive resort on the beach for plenty of fun along with a stocked mini-bar and meals that are all included.
You can also get a Costco gift card if you book your trip through Costco Travel.
Take advantage of your Costco membership to get some extra perks on your next trip, especially if you have an Executive Membership.
You can also get more perks and points if you use the best credit cards for Costco when you shop at the warehouse retailer.
And don’t forget to check out Costco for things you might need for your trips like swimsuits, pool toys, or books.
Easy-to-Earn Unlimited Rewards
- Earn 25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Earn 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases
- Longer intro APR on qualifying purchases and balance transfers
- No foreign transaction fees
- Apply Now
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire.
- 25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases.
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want - you're not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions.
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for travel or dining purchases, such as flights, hotel stays, car and vacation rentals, baggage fees, and also at restaurants including takeout.
- 0% Introductory APR for 18 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 17.99% - 27.99% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee applies to all balance transfers.
- If you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase. That means instead of earning an unlimited 1.5 points for every $1, you could earn 1.87-2.62 points for every $1 you spend on purchases.
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap.
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
on Bank of America’s secure websiteRead Card Review
Earn 25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases
Why we like it