Bubble Cash is an enjoyable game that you can play on your mobile device. You can play free games, or you can compete in real-money tournaments against other players to see who can get the highest score from shooting and matching bubbles.
We enjoyed the gameplay but found it wasn't a way to make a lot of extra money quickly. If you like bubble shooter games, it's a simple and straightforward game with the added bonus of being able to win cash prizes. The highest real cash prizes are only available in paid tournaments, though. Let’s see how the Bubble Cash app works.
- Key takeaways
- What is Bubble Cash?
- Is Bubble Cash legit?
- How does Bubble Cash work?
- Who can play Bubble Cash?
- How to get started with Bubble Cash
- How much can you earn and how much does it cost to play?
- Withdrawing funds (cashing out)
- Bubble Cash pros and cons
- Bubble Cash player reviews
- Bubble Cash FAQ
- Other apps to consider
- Bubble Cash: bottom line
- Bubble Cash is a skill-based bubble shooter game for iOS developed by Papaya Gaming. It offers real money rewards in cash multiplayer tournaments.
- With over 100,000 reviews and a 4.6-star rating, Bubble Cash is a legitimate and popular game, ranking #5 in the Casino category.
Bubble Cash pros include free download, skill-based gameplay, and PayPal cashouts, while cons include Android unavailability and limited cashout options.
- Player reviews suggest that while the game is enjoyable, substantial winnings might be limited.
What is Bubble Cash?
Bubble Cash is a gaming app available on the App Store for compatible iOS devices. The game is labeled as a skill-based pop shooter game and a “bubble shooter.” This typically means the game involves some form of shooting or popping bubbles on the screen to earn points and increase your score.
Bubble Cash was created by Papaya Gaming Ltd., a mobile game developer based out of Tel Aviv, Israel. Along with Bingo Cash and Solitaire Cash, Bubble Cash is one of Papaya’s most popular mobile games. All of Papaya’s apps offer opportunities to win real money through cash tournaments.
Is Bubble Cash legit?
Yes, Bubble Cash is a legit money-making app and not a scam. Bubble Cash is a classic bubble shooter game available on the App Store for compatible iPhone and iPad devices. This app gives you the chance to win real money prizes when you participate in cash tournaments.
The app has over 100,000 App Store reviews with an average overall score of 4.6 out of 5 stars. It’s also rated the #5 Casino game in the store, making it one of the most popular and highly rated games in its category.
The app uses a blend of strategy and retro arcade fun. It also offers a social aspect where players get the chance to pit their skills against each other.
Many players have left reviews as well. Many of them note enjoying the game, while some feel like the advertising overstates what you can win. This game is a legit way to potentially win money, but it's best if you enjoy shooter games, and that's the primary reason you play. Then any winnings are a fun bonus.
Keep in mind that while the app is legit, you might lose money if you don't win the cash games you participate in. This could also be the case if you pay more for the entry fee of a cash game than what you win.
How does Bubble Cash work?
Bubble Cash is a bubble shooter game that offers both free and paid game modes. Bubble shooters typically provide opportunities to shoot or pop bubbles to earn points. In this game, players compete against each other in tournaments to win gems, the in-game currency, or cash. If you’re wondering how to make money playing video games, this is a simple way to start.
The actual gameplay is fairly straightforward. You start with a board of different colored bubbles, and you use your finger to shoot a bubble at the board. If you get three or more of the same colored bubbles to touch each other, they fall off the board. This can also cause other attached bubbles to fall off the board. The goal is to clear the board of bubbles — or at least get the highest score possible — before the time runs out.
Bubble Cash also starts you off with three hearts. If you shoot a bubble and your shot doesn’t clear anything, you lose a heart. You won’t lose a heart if your shot clears any bubbles from the board. If you lose all three hearts and take another shot that fails to clear any bubbles, the game adds a row of bubbles to the board and awards you three more hearts.
Bubble Cash displays the color of the bubble you’re about to shoot and of the next bubble coming up to help you strategize your shots. Bubbles you shoot can also be bounced off the sides of the board to give you different angles. However, a bubble will stop bouncing once it comes into contact with another bubble.
Your score is calculated by clearing bubbles, clearing the board, and how much time is remaining if you clear the board. The different game modes typically pit you in a tournament against multiple players. Typically, the top three players with high scores win real-money cash prizes. You can check a leaderboard after each match to see everyone’s scores.
Who can play Bubble Cash?
Because Bubble Cash could involve real money, it’s rated for individuals 17 and older on the App Store. However, Papaya Gaming requires you to be at least 18 to be able to play. You need an eligible iOS device to play, including iPhones and iPads running iOS 10.2 or later. Bubble Cash isn’t currently available for Android devices on Google Play.
This app only supports English and is available in the U.S., Canada, Western Australia, and Tasmania. However, cash tournaments are not available in the following U.S. states:
- South Carolina
Bubble Cash is a fun game if you’re into bubble shooters and enjoy playing games in your free time. It's not a way to earn reliable part-time income, though. But if you have a few minutes to spare while you're waiting in line or on the bus, it's a fun game that could reward you with cash.
How to get started with Bubble Cash
1. Download Bubble Cash from the App Store
2. Open the app and choose an avatar and username
3. Play a practice game to learn how the game works
4. Play in a tournament game against other players
5. When you can, select “Account” and choose “Register” to create your account
6. Turn on location services for the app to see whether you can participate in cash tournaments
7. Enter the required information to complete your account registration
8. Select a game mode to start playing
Here are Bubble Cash’s different game modes:
- Gems games: These game modes require gems to play and offer gems as prizes. You can earn gems by winning games, collecting daily rewards, watching videos, and more.
- Freeroll: A game mode where you use gems to play for bonus cash prizes.
- Limited time: Limited-time game modes that appear and disappear after a certain amount of time. These are often paid games that offer cash prizes but require a cash balance to play.
- Paid games: Game modes that require a cash balance to play and offer cash prizes. You can add to your cash balance by depositing money into your account or earning bonus cash by referring friends or winning certain game modes.
There’s also a leveling mechanic to Bubble Cash, which means you can earn experience points as you play and level up. You have to be at a certain level to unlock specific game modes.
How much can you earn and how much does it cost to play?
Playing Bubble Cash on the side isn’t going to make you rich, but it could provide opportunities to make money in your free time. If your skill level is high enough, you could be competing for prize pools of $60 or more.
For example, you might play a game mode that requires $11 to enter and offers a $61 prize pool. In this type of game, you typically have to place in the top three out of a group of players to win enough money to cover the entry fee. First place might win $24, second gets $15, and third gets $11.
You can also play games with entry fee requirements as low as $1. In this game mode, the prize pool might only be $5, with first place receiving $2.20 and second getting $1.40. Third would only get 80 cents, so they would actually lose money.
If you don’t want to deposit money to play in the cash game modes, you would have to earn bonus cash by referring friends or playing the Freeroll mode. Freeroll has a 1,200 gem entry fee and offers a $7 bonus cash prize pool. First place gets $4, second gets $2, and third gets $1.
Earning 1,200 gems, however, could take a while. You can win up to 60 gems by playing a gems-only mode, which has a 20 gems entry fee. You would need to rank first in 30 games to earn 1,200 gems after accounting for the 20 gems you’d have to pay in entry fees for each game.
Each game has a three-minute time limit, which adds up to around 90 minutes (1.5 hours) of playing to participate in a round of Freeroll. However, that’s only if you place first in every single one of those 30 games, which is easier said than done.
Withdrawing funds (cashing out)
If you deposit or earn money from paid game modes, you can withdraw it from your cash balance. Bonus cash can’t be withdrawn, but can be used to participate in cash tournaments. Each withdrawal request comes with a $1 handling fee.
Withdrawing available funds is as easy as selecting “Withdraw” from your account menu and selecting how much you want to take out. You can cash out your winnings using PayPal. You can deposit funds using both PayPal and Apple Pay.
You must enter a valid PayPal email to receive funds in your PayPal account. You’ll usually receive your money in three to five business days, but it could take up to 14 days.
Bubble Cash pros and cons
Bubble Cash is a legitimate gaming app that offers real cash prizes through tournaments. The app is quite popular, with over 100,000 reviews on the App Store. Players typically enjoy its social competition aspect while playing arcade-style games. The game is free to download, offers unlimited free practice rounds, and pays via PayPal. However, there’s a risk of losing money if you don’t win the cash games you participate in.
- Bubble Cash is free to download from the App Store for iOS devices.
- The gameplay uses a blend of strategy and old-school arcade mechanics.
- The game is skill-based and offers unlimited free practice rounds.
- Bubble Cash allows you to deposit with PayPal and Apple Pay and cash out via PayPal.
- The game is currently ranked #5 in the Casino app category on the App Store.
- You can earn bonus cash for each friend you refer to Bubble Cash.
- Bubble Cash isn't available for Android devices.
- You might lose money if you don't end up among the top plays in cash tournaments.
- The only cashout option is via PayPal. Bubble Cash doesn't offer bank deposits or gift cards.
Bubble Cash player reviews
Reviews are typically positive about the gameplay, but there are some complaints about earning money. One Samsung user stated that you have to pay to win money and that it's not easy to win.
There are also complaints about not being able to withdraw winnings. In this case, it looks like the player won bonus cash and wasn't aware it couldn't be withdrawn, which is an understandable mistake to make.
To explore other options to make money in your free time, check out our list of the best side hustles.
Bubble Cash FAQ
Is Bubble Cash legit?
Yes, Bubble Cash is a legitimate bubble shooter game available on the App Store for iPhone and iPad devices, with over 100,000 reviews and an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. It offers real cash prizes through cash tournaments, combining strategy and arcade-style gameplay in a social setting where players compete against each other.
Can you actually win money on Bubble Cash?
Yes, it’s possible to win real money if you participate in cash tournaments. You need to be at least 18 years old, live in an eligible location, and have a cash balance to play in these tournaments. You can add to your cash balance by depositing your own money into your account or by earning bonus cash through Freeroll (non-paid) games and friend referrals.
How do I win at Bubble Cash?
You could improve your chances of winning at Bubble Cash by:
- Practicing in free games: Take time polishing your skills in free games before entering cash tournaments.
- Keep an eye on scoring: The top three scores share the prize pool. Most matches have six competitors. This means that you might have 50% of being one of the top three.
- Focus on aiming: To aim, slide your finger to adjust the dotted trajectory line and release to shoot.
- Collect gems: Place in the top three scores, and you’ll get gems or cash, depending on the game. The more gems you have, the more access to special tournaments (with bigger prizes) you can get.
- Watch Tutorials: There are several tutorials available online that can help you improve your game. For example, you can find videos on YouTube that explain how to score more points.
How do I withdraw money from Bubble Cash?
You can select the “Withdraw” option from your account menu after you’ve registered an account. This will allow you to see your total available balance and select how much you want to withdraw. Withdrawals are sent through PayPal and take an average of three to five business days, though the processing time could take up to 14 days.
Do you have to spend money to play Bubble Cash?
You don't have to spend money to play Bubble Cash. You can play in the free tournaments and enjoy it without spending a dime. The higher-paying cash tournaments do require a buy-in, however.
Other apps to consider
For other ways to learn how to make money in your spare time, consider apps such as Blackout Bingo and Solitaire Cash.
If you’re a bingo fan, consider playing Blackout Bingo. This app offers a modern twist on your favorite bingo game, with special boosts and time bonuses to help you rack up points. You could also win real money. Check out our Blackout Bingo app review to learn more.
If you’re familiar with Solitaire, you’ll have no problem with Solitaire Cash. This app takes elements of different Solitaire games to offer a new and modern version you can play from your phone. Once you get the hang of it, you can compete for cash prizes. Read our Solitaire Cash review for more information.
Join a community of 20M+ lifetime members who have been paid $76 million to date.
Make money playing bingo in your free time. Real-money tournaments and no ads. Cash out securely using PayPal. Addictive game you’ll want to play for hours.
Earn Cash By Going Online
Bubble Cash: bottom line
Bubble Cash can be a fun gaming app to download and play. We like that it's skill-based in a manner that reminds us of arcade games. The game is highly rated and has a great rating on the App Store.
That said, playing Bubble Cash makes the most sense when you do it for fun while potentially earning cash prizes on the side. Bubble Cash may not be a guaranteed source of substantial income, but it provides an enjoyable experience for players who appreciate the genre.