If you’re going on a road trip this summer, a stop at Buc-ee’s is a true destination in and of itself.
Buc-ee’s gas stations are known for tasty food, ultra-clean facilities, and mammoth store sizes. The location in New Braunfels, Texas, is the world’s largest convenience store.
Following is a complete official list of all Buc-ee’s stores in the U.S., as found on the retailer’s website. Grab one of the best travel credit cards and add a Buc-ee’s to your list of places to see this summer.
Headquartered in Texas, Buc-ee’s has its largest footprint here. The Lone Star State is home to 33 store locations:
- Alvin: 780 Highway 35 N. Bypass
- Angleton: 2299 E. Mulberry St.
- Angleton: 931 Loop 274
- Angleton: 2304 W. Mulberry St.
- Bastrop: 1700 Highway 71 E.
- Baytown: 4080 E. Freeway
- Brazoria: 801 N. Brooks
- Cypress: 27106 US 290
- Denton: 2800 S. Interstate 35 E.
- Eagle Lake: 505 E. Main St.
- Ennis: 1402 S. Interstate Highway 45
- Fort Worth: 15901 N. Freeway
- Freeport: 4231 E. Highway 332
- Freeport: 1002 N. Brazosport Blvd.
- Giddings: 2375 E. Austin St.
- Katy: 27700 Katy Freeway
- Lake Jackson: 101 N. Highway 2004
- Lake Jackson: 598 Highway 332
- Lake Jackson: 899 Oyster Creek Drive
- League City: 1702 League City Parkway
- Luling: 10070 W. Interstate Highway 10
- Madisonville: 205 Interstate Highway 45 S.
- Melissa: 1550 Central Texas Expressway
- New Braunfels: 2760 Interstate Highway 35 N.
- Pearland: 11151 Shadow Creek Parkway
- Pearland: 2541 S. Main St., Pearland
- Port Lavaca: 2318 W. Main St., Port Lavaca
- Richmond: 1243 Crabb River Road
- Royse City: 5005 E. Interstate 30
- Temple: 4155 N. General Bruce Drive
- Terrell: 506 W. Interstate Highway 120
- Texas City: 6201 Gulf Freeway (Interstate Highway 45)
- Waller: 40900 US Highway 290 Bypass
Buc-ee’s opened its first Alabama location in Loxley in 2019. There are presently four locations in Roll Tide State.
- Athens: 2328 Lindsay Lane S.
- Auburn: 2500 Buc-ee’s Blvd.
- Leeds: 6900 Buc-ee’s Blvd.
- Loxley: 20403 County Road 68 (Robertsdale, Alabama)
Pro tip: If you visit a Buc-ee’s, consider paying with one of the best credit cards to earn cash back or other perks.
Buc-ee’s first Florida store location opened in St. Augustine in 2021.
- Daytona Beach: 2330 Gateway N. Drive
- Saint Augustine: 200 World Commerce Parkway
Buc-ee’s has two locations in Georgia. The first opened in Warner Robins in November 2020.
- Calhoun: 601 Union Grove Road SE
- Warner Robins: 7001 Russell Parkway (Fort Valley, Georgia)
Buc-ee’s has operated in Kentucky since April 2022, when its Richmond location opened. Plans are underway to open a second location near Bowling Green in the summer of 2024.
- Richmond: 1013 Buc-ee's Blvd.
Buc-ee’s has one location in South Carolina. The Florence location opened its doors in May 2022.
- Florence: 3390 N. Williston Road
Tennessee is home to two Buc-ee's locations. The first store opened in June 2022 in Crossville.
- Crossville: 2045 Genesis Road
- Sevierville: 170 Buc-ee’s Blvd. (Kodak, Tennessee)
Buc-ee's has something for everyone, with fuel pumps, charging stations, tacos, and massive ICEE machines. This gas station alone is worthy of a summer pilgrimage.
But if you’re not headed toward the Deep South, no worries. Buc-ee’s has been in rapid growth mode over the past several years, and plans are underway to expand into Missouri, Wisconsin, and Colorado.
Perhaps best of all, making a pilgrimage to a Buc-ee’s will probably help you keep more money in your wallet than a stop at many other summer travel attractions.