Anyone who's ever tried to save money knows how complicated managing financial goals can be. You start out with the best of intentions, but it's all too easy to get sidetracked by unexpected expenses or a sudden drop in income. It can feel like your financial goals are tangled up in a big, complicated mess.
Goalry was created to help you stay on track with your personal finance goals. This user-friendly financial planning platform makes it easy to set smart financial goals and track your progress over time. Best of all, it makes it easy to adjust your plan as your financial needs and goals change.
What is Goalry?
Goalry is a financial services company seeking to revolutionize financial management with an intuitive and game-like design. Anyone can easily manage their personal finances — including retirement, short-term goals, and paying off debt — and improve their financial literacy with a library of articles and videos.
Founded in 2016 by Ethan Taub, Goalry, Inc. is headquartered in Newport Beach, CA, and is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the top financial planning platforms today. The company believes in providing financial services to everyone in an intuitive and user-friendly way.
How does Goalry work?
Goalry is a web-based platform that is configured to look like a shopping mall map. Goalry’s Money Mall is designed to be a one-stop financial outlet that houses the resources, services, and tools to help you reach your financial goals.
The fourth floor of Goalry’s Money Mall houses the Infodesk, which is a 3D map of the Money Mall and has information on how to navigate the platform.
The entire third floor of the Goalry Mall is devoted to finance stores. There are 11 different stores on the floor, each specializing in a particular type of financial goal. These include a savings store, an investment store, a debt reduction store, a wealth-building store, and more.
We go into more detail about each store below.
The second floor of the Money Mall is devoted to financial education. You can browse through 2,000 published articles and 400 videos to learn how to manage your money. The platform also offers 30-second solutions to address frequently asked questions and guide users toward more in-depth answers.
The first floor of the Money Mall community is dedicated to like-minded people working toward financial goals. You can connect with other users by posting on the platform’s private social media network to share your financial journey and stay accountable.
Goalry’s Goals tab allows you to see any of the financial goals you set in other stores on one page. View your savings goals for trips and high-ticket items, or see how far you’ve gotten on paying down each of your credit cards. You can even set new goals straight from the Goals tab rather than visiting a specific store first.
Here are a few goals Goalry has already set up for new users:
- Get Property Value: Find out how much your home or investment property is worth. The tool will provide you with an estimated value based on recent sales data in your area.
- Maximize Property Value: Get access to detailed appraisals from top-rated real estate professionals to help you maximize the value of your property.
- Budget Better: Track your expenses and improve your money management skills. You'll also get personalized tips to help you improve your spending habits and create a budget that fits your needs.
- Save Money: Create a savings plan and monitor your progress with Goalry's budgeting tools. Whether you're trying to build an emergency fund or save for a down payment on a house, Goalry can help you reach your goals.
- Get Out of Debt: Access the tools and resources you need to start tackling your debt and working toward a debt-free life.
- Manage Taxes: Stay on top of your taxes and plan for future tax payments with Goalry's tax tools. Get help from accountants and tax professionals, or manage your taxes yourself.
- Wealth Building: Learn about different investment strategies and find the right one for you with Goalry's wealth-building resources.
- Get Emergency Cash: Access top lenders and find the best emergency cash options for your financial needs.
- Manage Credit: Understand how credit works and how your credit card usage and financial decisions can impact your credit rating. Get access to credit monitoring tools and personalized advice on how to improve your credit score.
- Compare Insurance: Access a database of the best insurance providers and find affordable coverage for everything from health and dental to life insurance. Compare different plans and get the coverage you need for yourself and your family.
- Shop for a Loan: Get pre-qualified for a loan and compare offers from multiple lenders with Goalry's loan shopping tool. Find the rates and terms for your needs and get advice on how to choose the right loan for you.
How finance stores work
Goalry offers a number of “stores” or financial tools to help you take control of these major financial areas in your life.
- Billry: With Billry, you can receive and pay your personal bills, like utilities and credit cards, in one place to help you prioritize your bills. Billry also lets you connect to multiple financial accounts so you can track all of your finances within the platform.
- Budgetry: Create a budget in minutes and get insights into your spending habits month after month. This tool helps you create a spending plan that you can stick to and make better financial decisions for your future.
- Cashry: Cashry, all of your incoming and outgoing cash flows are automatically recorded so that you always know exactly how much money is available in your connected accounts.
- Creditry: You can use Creditry to check your credit score, monitor suspicious activity that could harm your credit and identity, and get personalized advice on how to improve your credit score.
- Debtry: Debtry lets you create a debt reduction plan, track your progress, and get tips and advice from financial experts.
- Insurry: Whether you're looking for car insurance, life insurance, or health insurance, Insurry can help you compare insurance and find the best coverage at the most competitive prices.
- Loanry: Loanry will connect you with the best lenders and help you find ones with competitive rates and terms that align with your financial goals.
- Taxry: Taxry provides a number of tools to help you with your taxes. These include a number of tax calculators and a list of tax preparation software and firms you can filter and sort based on your needs.
- Wealthry: Whether you need a tool for managing your finances, comparing investment accounts, or finding an advisor who can help you manage your portfolio, Wealthry offers multiple resources for all things investing.
- Accury: Get an accurate value of properties and detailed property reports along with tips for maximizing your equity with Accury.
- Blockry: Blockry lets you manage your finances using blockchain technology. You can safely organize, track, or trade digital assets and even get notified of fraudulent activity.
Who is Goalry best for?
Goalry's offerings can be helpful for anyone who wants to organize and stay on track with their financial goals. The service uses a simple goal-setting method that allows you to visualize your progress and stay on track with the big-picture goals that matter most to you.
For example, when you need to consolidate your debt into one simple payment, the Debtry app can help. And if you want to invest in a new business or save up for a house, the Wealthry app can give you the advice and tools you need to make sound financial decisions.
Despite its cute and friendly interface, Goalry can be a bit overwhelming for someone just starting to organize their finances. For these users, standalone budgeting apps and software could be a better choice.
How to get started with Goalry
- Sign up for an account. To use Goalry, you'll first need to sign up for a membership and get your member key which allows you to unlock your account.
- Select your goals. Once you have access to your member account, you can start setting your financial goals. You will probably use more than one Goalry store to help organize your financial data and track your financial goals.
- Select your plan. After you've selected your goals, you'll need to choose a plan that best suits your needs.
There are three different membership plans to choose from: Basic, Premium, and Annual. You can only use the free Basic plan until you add a bank account. This activates your 30-day free trial of Premium, after which you will need to pay.
|Basic||$0||Access to social community and partner deals|
|Premium||$5 per month||Everything in Basic, plus access to financial and goal tools, financial scoring, and personalized finance insights|
|Annual||$48 per year (+2 months free)||Everything in Premium but with annual pricing|
Goalry is intended to reduce the burden and stress of having to manage your financial goals in multiple places. Taking advantage of the platform’s resources could help you achieve your money goals more easily.
Having a system in place for monitoring your financial progress can help you stay motivated, focused, and on track. Sign up for Goalry or look through these budgeting apps to find a tool to help you achieve your financial goals today.
Rocket Money Benefits
- Automatically find and cancel subscriptions
- Slash your monthly phone, cable, and internet bills
- Save an average of up to $720 a year